In order to monitor Tinder messages on the non-rooted Android device. You should:
- Enable Notifications on Android
- Enable Tinder In-App Notifications
Part 1: Enable Notifications on Android
To make it short, you can follow the 3 simple steps below
- Go to your device settings.
- Tap Applications > Application manager(Apps) > Tinder > Notifications.
- Turn on notifications from Tinder.
If the above steps are not clear for you, please check the below steps with screenshots:
2 Touch Settings.
3 Touch Application manager OR Apps (this will be different depending on your operating system)
4 Touch Tinder
5 Touch the checkbox next to Notifications to mark it with a tick to turn on Tinder notifications
Part 2: Enable Tinder In-App Notifications
- Open Tinder
- Tap the profile icon at the top of the main screen
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to the Notifications